Pageviews from the past week

Monday 28 March 2011

Autumn Love

What a magnificent Melbourne autumn day.
I took a 45 minute walk in my Trail Gloves and then finished off with a 30 second jog.
The thing that struck me today was just how easy i did jog up that slight hill, albeit only for 30 seconds. It was just about the most effortless running i've experienced since I can't remember when.
I'm planning on wearing my Vibram KSOs tomorrow for my gym session and more walking, more 30 second jogging and also incorporating some one-legged hopping and squatting.
I must admit at feeling envious of all the other runners running around today, but I know that patience needs to be my greatest virtue on this endeavour. Hopefully I'll be rewarded by being able to run as naturally as possible and free from injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment